Almond Butter - Smooth
Forty Thieves Almond Butter is made from 100% non-GMO whole almonds grown in South Australia. When stocks are low we use our next preferred variety grown in sunny California instead. Our almonds are dry-roasted whole, with their skins intact. This creates a full flavoured, textured butter packed with fibre and antioxidants. Try adding to stirfrys, making salad dressing or spreading on your favourite seeded bread.
Is Almond Butter healthy?
YES, all nuts including almonds are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. When enjoyed as part of a balanced diet, Almond butter is a good source of protein and heart-healthy fats. In addition, Almond Butter provides important minerals including Magnesium, Calcium and Iron. In addition, benefit from vitamins like Vitamins B2 (Riboflavin) and Vitamin B9 (Folate).
- Calcium: Vital for building and maintaining strong bones. Assists for heart, muscle and nerve function.
- Magnesium:. Helps increase energy levels. Calms nerves & anxiety. Important for strong bones by regulating levels of calcium in the body.
- Vitamin B2: Strengthens immune and digestive systems. Ensures proper growth of tissue and organs.
What are some creative ways to eat Almond Butter?
- Make a batch of fresh Almond Mylk by blending together with filtered water and maple syrup/ coconut sugar.
- Use as a delicious spread on wholemeal bread, seeded loaf or rice crackers and top sliced tomato, avocado and cracked pepper.
- Make homemade muesli bars by combining with toasted oats, soaked dates, honey and chopped nuts/ seeds.
- Blend together with frozen blueberries, bananas, filtered water and LSA for a delicious smoothie.
- Spread on sliced apple slices in the afternoon for a healthy snack.
What’s in the jar? Ingredients: 100% Almonds
Our customers can trust Forty Thieves to only use natural, premium ingredients. We never use preservatives, additives, artificial colours or flavours to any of our products because we believe Mother Nature has done a pretty good job already.
Nutritional information (per 100g): Energy 2506kJ, Protein 20.4g, Fat 54.4g, Saturated 5.4g, Carbohydrates 4.4g, Sugars 4.4g, Sodium 5mg