Cashew Butter (500g)
Forty Thieves Cashew Butter is made from 100% dry-roasted non-GMO cashews and nothing else. Dry roasted in small batches, enjoy exceptional taste without any added oil, sugar or salt. Our jumbo 500g jar of Cashew Butter is the perfect pantry staple for nut butter lovers that are after better value, with less packaging and more product. Great for smoothies, vegan treats, salad dressing and lathered on wholemeal toast.
Is Cashew Butter healthy?
YES, all nuts including cashews are packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. By incorporating Cashew Butter into a balanced diet, take advantage of naturally occurring vitamins K, B1 and B6. In addition, benefit from minerals like copper, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese and iron.
- Copper: Plays a key role in the development of bone and connective tissue. Vital for production of skin and hair pigment. Elimination of free radicals.
- Magnesium: Equally important as calcium for strong bones. Helps regulate nerve and muscle tone.
- Vitamin B1: Enables the body to use carbohydrates as energy. Important for nerve, muscle, and heart function.
What are some creative ways to eat Cashew Butter?
- Use as a delicious spread on wholemeal bread, seeded loaf or rice crackers and top with chia jam or honey.
- Mix with sesame oil, chilli and lime to make a delicious salad dressing.
- Try blending together with frozen bananas filtered water and dates to make a filling vegan smoothie.
- Substitute for cream cheese to make dairy-free carrot cake
- Blend with lemon juice, garlic and fresh herbs to make a green aioli
What’s in the jar? Ingredients: 100% Cashews
Our customers can trust Forty Thieves to only use natural, premium ingredients. We never use preservatives, additives, artificial colours or flavours to any of our products because we believe Mother Nature has done a pretty good job already.
Nutritional information (per 100g): Energy 2314kJ, Protein 18.2g, Fat 43.9g, Saturated 7.8g, Carbohydrates 26.9g, Sugars 5.9g, Sodium 12.0mg