Ever engaged in a Smooth vs. Crunchy war?
We held off as long as we could but alas; the people have spoken…and some people want the crunch! Both have the same unique Forty Thieves texture, a peanuty cloud of naturally sweet, protein-packed goodness and for the crunchy we’ve added a big helping of delicious crunchy bits plus a dash of pink Himalayan salt to the mix.
If you happen to be crunch-inclined, we’d recommend holding on tightly to your wonderfully crunchy Forty Thieves peanut butter – it’s known to turn even the smoothest of criminals.
Forty Thieves Peanut Butter is made from 100% hi-oleic, non-GMO peanuts grown in Argentina. Our peanuts are dry-roasted with no added oils.
Is Peanut Butter healthy?
YES, Peanut Butter is healthy. Though technically a legume, the humble peanut has the highest protein levels across all nuts. It’s also packed with heart-healthy fats. When enjoyed as part of a balanced diet, Peanut Butter provides important minerals including; Manganese, Magnesium and Phosphorus. In addition, benefit from key vitamins like Vitamins B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B9 (Folate) and Vitamin E.
- Manganese: Vital for bone formation. Ensures normal functioning of the brain and proper activity of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin):Lowers cholesterol. Helps control blood sugar levels. Releases energy from carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B9 (Folate): Enables DNA synthesis and repair. Encourages tissue and cell growth.
What are some creative ways to eat Peanut Butter?
- Crunchy Peanut Butter on toast with homemade chia jam
- Make a spicy satay dipping sauce for chargrilled veggies or cubed firm tofu
- Make super chunky cookie dough bliss balls
What’s in the jar? Ingredients: Peanuts, Himalayan Pink Salt
Our customers can trust Forty Thieves to only use natural, premium ingredients. We never use preservatives, additives, artificial colours or flavours to any of our products because we believe Mother Nature has done a pretty good job already.
Nutritional information (per 100g): Energy 2247 kJ, Protein 26.9g, Fat 47.0g, Saturated 6.0g, Carbohydrates 4.0g, Sugars 3.1g, Sodium 1.7mg